Chaste Tree contains flavonoids (especially methoxylated flavones), iridoid glycosides (such as aucubin), diterpenes, sesquiterpenes, an essential oil and other compounds. Together this herb and the substances within it are used traditionally to:
- support healthy prolactin and progesterone levels in the body
- encourage healthy menstrual cycling
- ease discomfort associated with premenstrual syndrome
- support normal reproductive function in women
- address non-cystic mild acne
- ease temporary feelings of tension associated with the menstrual cycle*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 1 – 4 tablets daily, or as directed.