VIsit Focus Brain Functioning:
Who should choose this:
- Anyone with a family history of cardiovascular disease
- Anyone with a personal history of cardiovascular disease
- Anyone over the age of 45 should have this test at least every five years
VERY IMPORTANT : What tests should be done in preparation:
1. Request a systems survey from the staff at Vital Energy Nutrition
2. Via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, ask Dr. Santa Ana if you should have either a NutraEval Test from Genova Labs or Micronutrient Test from Spectracell LAB
3. Order from this website the above-mentioned tests as per Dr. Santa Ana. (Under Lab Test Products)
5. You must schedule with staff to do the Brain Gauge test (an additional fee of $20.00 for concierge patients and $50.00 for non-concierge patients)
TIme for visit:
Your Visit Focus will be 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes.
This visit focus may take 2-3 sessions, not necessarily sequentially.
What your visit consists of :
- Review of any blood work/testing
- Reasoning behind NutraEval or Micronutrient is to evaluate potential oxidative stress, as well as intracellular nutrient deficiency which hinders optimal brain functioning.
- Reasoning behind in-office lab testing known as Oligoscan is to evaluate intracellular nutrient staus, intracellular heavy metal analysis, as well as oxidative and physiological funtioning status.
- In-office Brain Gauge to estimate areas of brain underfunctioning
- AO Scan of brain and central nervous system with review
- Protocol and/or supportive recommendations, including stem cell activators, personalized use of CBD oils, and test result specifics botanically, homeopathically, and nutritionally.