ataplex® A is a vitamin A supplement with whole food and other ingredients.
- Supplies vitamin A as it naturally occurs in plants
- Promotes healthy epithelial cell development
- Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
- Helps maintain healthy eyes
- Helps maintain healthy mucous membranes*
Suggested Use: Two tablets per meal, or as directed.
|Serving Size: 2 TabletsServings per Container: 90|
|Amount per Serving%DV|
|Proprietary Blend: 568 mg Carrot (root) , sweet potato , calcium lactate, defatted wheat (germ) , bovine kidney , oat flour , nutritional yeast , rice (bran) , magnesium citrate, alfalfa flour , vitamin E (sunflower), ascorbic acid, and sunflower lecithin .|
Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Honey, arabic gum, alginic acid, pea starch, beta-carotene (Blakeslea trispora), and calcium stearate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Standard Process Cataplex A 180 Tablets