This product is eligible for a 20% discount when ordering from this site and having a valid cc on file.
Vascular Care Complex is a combination of Horsechestnut, Butcher's Broom and Ginkgo biloba. These herbs contain steroidal saponins, other saponins (a complex mixture known as escin), flavonoids, lipids, sterols, terpene lactones (including ginkgolides) and other phytochemicals. All the herbs within this tablet have standardized levels of key phytochemicals to ensure optimal strength and quality. The Horsechestnut component is standardized to contain 36 mg of escin per tablet, the Butcher's Broom contains 20 mg per tablet of ruscogenin and the Ginkgo component contains 7.3 mg per tablet of ginkgo flavonglycosides (ginkgo flavone glycosides). Together these herbs and the compounds within them are used traditionally to:
- assist healthy blood circulation
- assist in the maintenance of healthy peripheral circulation
- provide antioxident activity
- support and maintain healthy tissue fluid levels, including in the legs
- provide support for the vascular system in the occurrence of occasional, mild constipation
- support healthy response to environmental stresses*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 2-3 times daily, or as directed. Enterically coated tablets. Do not break or crush.