More info on pricing to come soon!
What is the NutrEval FMV®? cash price for concierge patients)
NutrEval is Genova's most comprehensive nutritional evaluation and is designed to assist with management of symptoms related to nutritional deficiencies. This profile assesses numerous metabolic pathways and synthesizes this complex biochemistry into actionable treatment options. Critical nutrients that are functionally assessed on Genova's nutritional profiles include:
- B Vitamins
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Digestive Support
The personalized supplement recommendations, adjusted for the age and sex of the patient, guide therapeutic protocols in identifying clinical imbalances that may inhibit optimal health.
Studies suggest that even a balanced diet may not provide all essential nutrients. NutrEval supports assessment of a patient's nutritional needs by identifying nutritional deficiencies that may be associated with complex chronic conditions.
The Complete NutrEval FMV Offers:
- Metabolic Analysis Markers (urine organic acids)
- Malabsorption and Dysbiosis Markers
- Malabsorption Markers
- Bacterial Dysbiosis Markers
- Yeast/Fungal Dysbiosis Markers
- Cellular Energy & Mitochondrial Metabolites
- Carbohydrate Metabolism
- Energy Metabolism
- Fatty Acid Metabolism
- Neurotransmitter Metabolites
- Vitamin Markers
- Toxin & Detoxification Markers
- Tyrosine Metabolism
- Malabsorption and Dysbiosis Markers
- Urine Amino Acid Analysis
- Nutritionally Essential Amino Acids
- Nonessential Protein Amino Acids
- Intermediary Metabolites
- Dietary Peptide Related Markers
- Essential and Metabolic Fatty Acids
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids
- Omega 9 Fatty Acids
- Saturated Fatty Acids
- Monounsaturated Fats
- Omega 7 Fats
- Trans Fat
- Delta-6 Desaturase Activity
- Cardiovascular Risk – featuring key ratios: Omega 6/Omega 3, AA/EPA, and the Omega 3 Index
- Oxidative Stress Markers
- Glutathione (whole blood)
- Lipid Peroxides (urine)
- 8-OHdG (urine)
- Coenzyme Q10 (plasma)
- Elemental Markers
- Nutrient Elements
- Toxic Elements
- Nutrient Elements
The unique features of the NutrEval FMV report provide for easy interpretation and enhanced clinical utility:
- Colorimetric reporting signals key areas of concern
- Synthesized results and actionable areas of high need for supplementation:
- Results Overview Cover Page – provides the busy clinician with an immediate sense of patient areas requiring focus
- Suggested Supplement Schedule – provides personalized recommendations for antioxidants, B-vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, digestive support, and amino acids
- Interpretation At-A-Glance – provides patients with valuable information about the function of individual nutrients, causes and complications of their deficiencies, and their dietary sources
When Should a NutrEval Profile Be Considered?
Research suggests that nutritional deficiencies may be at the root of many chronic conditions. The NutrEval can help identify specific, personalized recommendations for even the most difficult-to-treat patient cases.
Effective for Patient Concerns Such As:
- Mood Disorders
- Digestive Complaints
- Chronic Pain/Inflammatory Conditions
- Cardiovascular Risk
- Weight Issues/Dietary Guidance
- General Health and Sports Fitness Optimization
The NutrEval profile is designed to assist in the management of nutritional deficiencies. It is ideal for establishing a baseline assessment ahead of clinical intervention with nutraceuticals as well as subsequent monitoring if needed.
What Advantage Does the Profile Offer Compared to Other Diagnostics?
Although practices are changing, the traditional medical model does not currently place emphasis on biochemical individuality. The conventional clinical approach to nutrition-related symptoms does not routinely include utilization of comprehensive nutritional testing. When testing is performed, select vitamins are assessed to determine if the level is sufficient to meet nutrient requirements based on healthy individuals. However, a comprehensive assay – such as NutrEval FMV – provides several advantages for patients with nutrient-related symptoms.
- Identification of imbalances that may precede abnormal findings on standard laboratory panels
- Comprehensive nutritional assessment indicating the functional need for specific nutrients, diet modification, antioxidant protection, detoxification and other therapies
- Personalized nutrient recommendations based on biochemical individuality
What Can Clinicians and Patients Expect from NutrEval Testing?
Imbalanced or insufficient nutrients affect a wide range of body functions, producing symptoms that negatively affect the quality of life and, with some chronic conditions, may be considered a root cause. A structured comprehensive nutritional evaluation panel – such as the NutrEval FMV profile – to evaluate nutritional deficiencies provides clinical support by providing insight into development of personalized treatments. Identification and targeted treatment of underlying imbalance with customized nutrient recommendations can enhance other treatments and increase the patients' overall health and ability to combat chronic illness.
NutrEval FMV is Part of an Innovative Line of Nutritional Assessments:
- NutrEval® Plasma – same comprehensive nutritional analysis as the NutrEval FMV offering the amino acid assay in plasma
- ONE – nutritional test that includes organic acids and amino acids to evaluate the functional need for nutrients
- Metabolic Analysis Profile – assesses organic acids to evaluate functional need for nutrients
- Amino Acid Analysis – features either plasma or urine amino acid to evaluate the functional need for nutrients
- Essential and Metabolic Fatty Acids – a panel of essential and non-essential fatty acids, including Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids