When ordering off of the website, patients are entitled to 20% discount. Credit card must be on file in Vital Office.
The combination of herbs and an essential oil found in Broncafect (Licorice, Pleurisy Root, Echinacea purpurea root, White Horehound, Ginger and Thyme essential oil) contain triterpenoid saponins (especially glycyrrhizin), other saponins, flavonoids, caffeic acid derivatives (especially cichoric acid), alkylamides, pungent principles (including gingerols), monoterpenes (especially thymol) and other compounds. These herbs, essential oil and their constituents work together to:
- support healthy respiratory tract function
- maintain healthy mucosal tissue of respiratory tract
- support normal mucus flow
- support the body's natural ability to break up respiratory secretions
- support the body's normal cough reflex
- encourage a healthy respiratory tract environment to help maintain normal respiratory flora
- support healthy immune system function
- promote healthy throat tissue
- assist the body in maintaining normal body temperature already within a normal range
- promote the body's normal resistance function*
Caution: Contraindicated in high blood pressure, edema (water retention), congestive heart failure, low blood potassium, pregnancy and lactation. Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family.
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 2 TabletsServings per Container: 20 Amount per Serving%DV
Calories 4 Calcium 120 mg 12% Licorice root 7:1 extract from Glycyrrhiza glabra root 1.5 g 214.2 mg Pleurisy root 4:1 extract from Asclepias tuberosa root 750 mg 187.5 mg Echinacea root 6:1 extract from Echinacea purpurea root 750 mg 125 mg White Horehound herb 4:1 extract from Marrubium vulgare herb 360 mg 90 mg Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) essential oil 20 mg Ginger rhizome 30:1 extract from Zingiber officinale rhizome 360 mg 12 mg
Daily Value (DV) not established.Other Ingredients: Cellulose, calcium phosphate, sodium starch glycollate, maltodextrin, silica, magnesium stearate and hypromellose.
For other contraindications and cautions specific to this product, please refer to the Contraindications and Cautions for MediHerb Botanicals.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.