Cataplex® A-C-P supports cardiovascular health, immune system response function, and the maintenance of cells and tissues.*
- Promotes vascular integrity
- Helps maintain healthy mucous membranes
- Supports a healthy immune system response function
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels already within a normal range
- Supports dental health in relation to gums
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cataplex® A, Cataplex® C, and Cyruta*
Suggested Use: Three tablets per meal, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family.
|Serving Size: 3 TabletsServings per Container: 60 or 120|
|Amount per Serving%DV|
|Proprietary Blend: 810 mg Dried buckwheat (leaf) juice , buckwheat (seed) , calcium lactate, nutritional yeast , sweet potato , carrot (root) , bovine adrenal , bovine kidney , alfalfa flour , dried alfalfa (whole plant) juice , magnesium citrate, mushroom , bovine bone , echinacea (root) , defatted wheat (germ) , oat flour , sunflower lecithin , veal bone , calcium acid phosphate, vitamin E (sunflower) , rice (bran) , and carrot oil .|
Daily Value (DV) not established.
Warning: Women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are lactating should limit their intake of vitamin A (retinol) and use vitamin A products only as directed by a qualified health care professional. Consumption of large amounts of vitamin A (retinol) has been linked to serious health problems.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.