Congaplex is used for short-term support of the immune system.*
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
- Supports the thymus gland
- Contains ribonucleic acid, which the body uses to build new cells
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cataplex® A-C, Thymex®, Calcium Lactate®, and Ribonucleic Acid (RNA)
- High in antioxidant vitamin C*
Suggested Use: Three capsules per meal, or as directed.
|Serving Size: 3 CapsulesServings per Container: 30 or 50|
|Amount per Serving%DV|
|Proprietary Blend: 638 mg Bovine thymus Cytosol extract , ribonucleic acid , bovine bone , carrot (root) , nutritional yeast , defatted wheat (germ) , bovine adrenal , sweet potato ,dried alfalfa (whole plant) juice , oat flour , alfalfa flour , bovine kidney , veal bone , veal bone PMG extract , mushroom , dried buckwheat (leaf) juice , buckwheat (seed) , rice (bran) , sunflower lecithin , vitamin E (sunflower), and carrot oil .|
*Percent Daily Values (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Calcium lactate, gelatin, magnesium citrate, water, ascorbic acid, calcium stearate, arabic gum, starch, sucrose (beets), and vitamin A palmitate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Standard Process Congaplex 90 or 150 Capsules