Ligaplex I contains nutrients that provide acute ligament and muscle support.
- Supports the body's normal connective tissue repair and synthesis processes
- Supports healthy joints and muscles
- Supports bone growth and the synthesis of cartilage
- Contains buckwheat, which supports the body's natural anti-inflammatory response as it relates to periodic challenges like strenuous exercise
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Manganese B12, Cataplex E, Ostrophin PMG, and Cataplex A-C-P*
Suggested Use: Two capsules per meal, or as directed.
|Serving Size: 2 CapsulesServings per Container: 75|
|Amount per Serving%DV|
|Proprietary Blend: 775 mg Bovine bone , calcium lactate, dried pea (vine) juice , oat flour , bovine liver , veal bone PMG extract , bovine kidney , beet (root) , inositol , nutritional yeast , dried beet (leaf) juice , dried buckwheat (leaf) juice , buckwheat (seed) , ribonucleic acid , carrot (root) , sweet potato , bovine adrenal Cytosol extract , bovine spleen , ovine spleen , mushroom , para-aminobenzoate , sunflower lecithin , and carrot oil .|
Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Manganese lactate, gelatin, calcium stearate, cyanocobalamin, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), ascorbic acid, and vitamin A palmitate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Standard Process Ligaplex I 150 Capsules - Gluten-Free