Prebiotic Inulin supports bone health, immune system function, and gut balance.
- Encourages a healthy intestinal environment to benefit probiotic intestinal flora
- Promotes normal development of epithelial tissue
- Supports absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Excellent source of fiber
- Supports immune system function in the gut
- Promotes a healthy pH in the lower gastrointestinal tract
- Promotes healthy elimination
- Can be mixed in a supplement shake or added to foods*
What is a prebiotic?
Prebiotics are food (carbohydrates) that feed the good bacteria in the gut. They promote a favorable environment for the growth of native flora (including Bifidobacteria and Lactobacillus) and indirectly affect:
- Gut colonization by desirable bacteria
- Energy to colonocytes (colon cells)
- Immune system function
- Mineral absorption
- Intestinal gene expression and cell differentiation (the process that allows cells to become more specialized)*
Suggested Use: Two teaspoons per day in a shake, or as directed.
Caution: If pregnant or lactating, consult your health care professional before using this product.
|Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (Approximately 8 grams)
Servings per Container: 30Servings per Container: 30
|Amount per Serving%DV|
*Percent Daily Values (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Daily Value (DV) not established.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.