CardioVascular VIsit Focus:
Who should choose this:
- Anyone with a family history of cardiovascular disease
- Anyone with a personal history of cardiovascular diseas
- Anyone over the age of 45 should have this test at least every five years
VERY IMPORTANT : What tests should be done in preparation:
1. Request a systems survey from the staff at Vital Energy Nutrition
2. Via email , firstname.lastname@example.org, ask Dr. Santa Ana if you should have either a CardioMetabolic Test or a LipoProtein Plus Test from Spectracell Labs. AND
3. Via email, email@example.com, ask Dr. Santa Ana if you should have either a NutraEval Test from Genova Labs or Micronutrient Test from Spectracell LAB
4. Order from this website the above-mentioned tests as per Dr. Santa Ana. (Under Products lab Tests)
TIme for visit:
- Your Visit Focus will be 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- An Oligoscan Lab Test can be performed in-office if you know your blood type.
- Reasoning behind NutraEval or Micronutrient is to evaluate potential oxidative stress, as well as intracellular nutrient deficiency which hinders optimal brain functioning.
- Reasoning behind Lipoprotein Profile Plus is to evaluate underlying cardiovascular risk Factors.
- Reasoning behind in-office lab testing known as Oligoscan is to evaluate intracellular nutrient staus, intracellular heavy metal analysis, as well as oxidative and physiological funtioning status.
What your visit consists of :
- Review of any blood work/testing
- In-Office Heart Rate Variability test .
- In-office Angioscan to estimate blood vessel age
- AO Scan of heart and cardiovascular system with review
- Protocol and/or supportive recommendations, including stem cell activators, personalized use of CBD oils, and test result specifics botanically, homeopathically, and nutritionally.